This is why I haven't been posting (or stitching on my own stuff) much:
Spring Social Series by Country Cottage Needleworks
Birdhouse Garden, Springtime Couple, Pretty Pink House, Lovebird Couple & Honeybee Garden
Stitched on 28ct Lambswool by Wichelt
I had so much fun stitching this model! Not only is it cute, but it is a quick stitch. Here are some more pictures which may give a different view........



I have also been stitching on this model as well. I'm only showing the computer generated picture for now since I just sent these back to be framed. They will be models at the show in St. Charles next week and I don't have pictures of that.......Yet!
Fairytale Series by Little House Needleworks So, now you can see why I've been so very busy. I've also stitched a LHN exchange piece which I can't show yet because I haven't mailed it. Oh, it is finished and has been for sometime now. But, between everything I've been doing and not being able to find the right size box, I just haven't mailed it yet. I must find a box for it this weekend!
In between stitching these lovelies, I was able to put a few stitches in the newest Loose Feathers. Please, forgive my picture. It looks so odd, but I took it on a very, very sunny day and it looks worse than if I had taken it using artificial light. Oh well, I'll get a better picture when I finish it.


5 comments:
Oh that's beautiful. I didn't know they could put that together. So sweet ~ Dawn ~
Oh gorgeous! I'm SO jealous :D
Great designs!
I like that Cherub blush linen....very pretty.......
Jennifer
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com/
Your blog is wonderful!
Great finishes and progress! I've been wanting to see DB&H stitched so I can't wait to see yours.
Post a Comment