We all have choices. What we choose defines us. Sometimes we hurt others with our choices. Sometimes the choices we make causes us to hurt ourselves. But, they are still our choices and we must he proud of them no matter what.....even if thy do hurt.
I'm being faced with a tough choice right now. I won't elaborate on exactly what the choice is since I don't think I should be airing everything out here. However, it does feel good to talk about it in some respect. I know that I'm the only one who can decide and that what I do decide will most definately affect my future. I honestly feel that I'm doing the right thing by standing my ground. I just wish it didn't hurt so much. I'm not asking for perfection since God knows that I am far from perfect.
Oh....why does it have to be so hard???? Does anyone know the directions to Easy Street? I would really like to rent a home there for a short time!
Thank you all for lending me a shoulder. I appreciate your visits and comments. I promise to show some stitching soon. It has just been real hard for me to find time to pick up my needle since this past Saturday. I'm hoping that I can make Sunday a "me" day. If it comes to fruition then I should have either a progress picture on a wip or a new start. I will just have to see how I feel on Sunday.
Keeping you up to date ..... I hope haha
1 week ago
4 comments:
Lots of good thoughts and prayers as you work through your decisions.
I love to tell my boys that life is about choices - sometimes you might make good ones, and sometimes you'll make bad ones, sometimes they are easy and sometimes not. You just have to be able to handle the consequences that go with whatever choice you make, so choose wisely!
Good luck on your decisions!
Always remember that no matter what choice you make it is yours and how others may react is because of what they may be going through not because of what you chose. Be true to yourself and it will all work out. Be always in stitches...
I wish I could help but right now I'm so burned out that I'm trying to cope with my own plate of yuckiness that life dealt me lately....and in the past for that matters.
I'm glad you are real on your blog. I really like to read your blog because it's not pretend at all and you state your mind.
Read Robert Frost poem, about that. He has poem that is my favorite and I shared on my blog before. I made a critical choice in 2001 and have been having to live with the consequences both good and bad since. But then again, who know what would have happend if I made the other choice at that time.
Just know that whatever you choose you are still a friend to me and I will try to support you as much as you have me. I just have to get my strength back.
Choices do make such big differences and I think for me I don't like to make them for the fear of guilt if it goes wrong.
Robert Frost poem, read and reread it.......meditate on it.
I have it on my refrigerator now. The road diverged in the woods, and I could not travel both......
Jennifer
Post a Comment