After signing up for Round 6 of the
Blackbird Designs Exchange I began to have second thoughts. I was so overwhelmed with the "goings on" in my personal life at that time and I thought that I would have to bow out of the exchange. Thankfully I was able to work things out and I was able to not only complete my exchange, but I was also able to send it out on time.
I sent my piece to Jenny at
The Stitcher's Hideaway. I decided to keep it short and sweet this time. Once I was finished I thought it went well beyond sweet and I've decided to stitch it for myself as well using purple for the flowers instead of blue. Here's the one I sent to Jenny:
 |
Rosemary Pinkeep (My Heart is True)
by Blackbird Designs
Letter "J" came from the Joyex Noel Book
Stitched on 40ct French Vanilla by R&R Reproductions
using Crescent Colours Cottons: Milady's Teal & Poblano Pepper |
 |
| Don't you just love the Ball Jar lid finish? |
As for me, I was so lucky to have received my exchange from Carol over at
Carol's Crafty Creations. Not only did she send me the most beautiful pin cushion, but she also sent me a wonderfully crafted needle case made out of Blackbird Design's Garden Party fabric line. I just love it! The case went instantly into my never ending tote 'o starts and found its way into the project bag that houses my current Blackbird work in process. I can attest.....Carol
IS crafty!! Thanks again Carol!
 |
| I borrowed the link to Carol's picture. Hope you don't mind Carol! |
As you can see, it was another successful exchange! I'm looking forward to Round 7!
Happy Stitching!
7 comments:
I absolutely HAVE to KNOW how you made that pin keep in the Ball jar lid!! That is so creative and beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!!
Beautiful exchange pieces!! I, like Peggy Lee, would love to know how you did the lid!! My oldest son recently broke one of my old blue Ball jars and I kept the lid!!
Beautiful exchanges, both given and received!
Short and Sweet seems to be working very well for you - Gorgeous !!!
What beautiful exchange pieces. I love your jar lid. The finishing is perfect!
Beautiful exchanges! Good luck with your challenge. I am not too sure I can go there-thinking on it still.
Oh what gorgeous treats both given and received, Jennifer. You are so blessed, sweet pea.
XOXO
Ma
Post a Comment