Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Traveling Pattern

We have another wonderful finish!  Check out Myra's version here.

Don't forget to check out the right side of my blog to see who's up next.

Isn't this so much fun?

6 comments:

Sherry :o) said...

Wow - what a great stitch this is...as have they all been. How different they are and yet, so beautiful!!

I think it's only four more - can't wait...thanks again Jennifer for organizing. What a fantastic idea this was!

Peggy Lee said...

They have all been so beautifully stitched. I can hardly wait to see how the next one will look!

cucki said...

me off to have a look :)

Kathy A. said...

Wow, this is so wonderful - each one so unique. Can hardly wait my turn!

Patty C. said...

I am enjoying watching everyones progress - This has been so much fun - Great pattern !!!

mdgtjulie said...

It's amazing how this pattern is so different for everyone. Each person "sees" it a little differently. Thanks for organizing this, Jennifer!