I wish I could say that I've been stitching over the last few weeks, but work has been terribly intense this year. I've been working 60+ hours each week which means that I am gone from the house for over 70 hours during the week. My only day off is Sunday and I spend most of the day catching up on sleep, laundry and various errands with Hubby. Thank goodness there are only six more weeks to tax season!
I'm still working on the baby front as well. The first round of fertility drugs didn't work. I was extremely upset that it didn't work but in the back of my mind I knew it was a big possibility. After all, when I went on the fertility medication with my regular OBGYN, it wasn't until I had an "off month" that I became pregnant.
We have already started Round 2 and I will again put my faith not only in God, but in modern medicine as well. I'll also head back to the acupuncturist this week. Honestly, I'm quite thankful for all of this work. It allows for me to have less time to obsess on the idea of my future child.
Ohhh.....I hear movement upstairs.....looks like Hubby and the Pup are up. It's family time!
Happy Stitches!
7 comments:
I know you must be anxious for this tax season to come to an end. My brain would be fried!
Always have you in my thoughts and prayers on the family-starting front.
{{hugs}}
I hope you have a restful Sunday. I am still praying for you.
Enjoy your day off!
I can imagine it must be a crazy time with tax time. Hope you have a restful time today! :)
Hoping everything works out for you Jennifer. I know how frustrating this can be...coming up to almost a year now of trying for hubby and me. I don't know how you do it?!! enjoy your day off with your Hubby and puppy :D
Hugs
Hang in there...hugs to you from me....
I'm sorry to hear about the fertility treatments. I've been down that road myself, but sadly for us, things did not work out. In my case, I have a family history that contraindicates ovarian stimulation, so I was limited in what interventions I was willing/able to try. When I turned 42 last summer, I officially stopped trying. I'm still working on acceptance, and its extremely difficult. I wish you all the very best on your journey.
Post a Comment