Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Day After

It's official.....the 2012 Tax Season is now OVER!  The office gave us today off as a thank you for all the hard work.

I'm using today to slowly get back in the swing of things.  I'm now down to under 500 posts in my Google Reader (instead of the 1,000+ posts I had), but I won't spend all of today behind the computer.  I want to spend some time reading other fun things and I may even pick up a needle.  I will also be running a few errands which include taking my sewing machine in for its yearly checkup.  (I can't believe I've had it for a year!)  I may even end up at the nail salon for a litter pampering.  I'm just going to base everything on my whims today!

Once I get a few errands behind me I promise to show you a few things that I have managed to work on.

Thanks for your patience!  See you soon!

Happy Stitches!

12 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on making it through!! Enjoy yourself today and do pick up a needle!!!

SoCal Debbie said...

Have a great day off and pamper yourself!

Gracie said...

Whew.....I am sure you need a little rest from everything about now. Glad to know we will be hearing from you soon.

Natasha said...

Congratulations on making it through... RELAX and ENJOY your day!!

Laura said...

That is so cool that you got the day off after all of that hard work!!!! Have a great time! Can't wait to see your WIPs!

Vicki said...

Congrats on making it through Tax Season 2012! My dad was an independent tax preparer (read at home business) for years until he started his own bookkeeping company in the 70s. My whole childhood the months of January - April were scheduled around taxes. Even to this day, though he's retired, he still does taxes!

Patty C. said...

Enjoy your day ;)

Mouse said...

woooo hoooo let the pampering begin and hope you enjoy your stitching time too :)
love mouse xxxx

Maggee said...

Yay! See you when I get back! Hugs!

Nancy said...

Another tax season over! Yea!! Enjoy the pampering!

dulcinella said...

I'm looking forward to hear more from you! Enjoy tax season being over. Hope you can do a lot of things you plan to

Deb said...

Your deserve a day off to do fun things. I used to work in a tax department at an accounting firm so I know how grueling that pace can be during Tax season. Hope you have a great day!!