Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sans Computer

The screen on my netbook has been acting up and I finally took it in to the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Thankfully it is still under warranty.  The bad news is that I will be without it for two weeks.  So, unless I can steal my husband's laptop I will have to resort to phone posting.  Ugh! 

Instead of stitchy pics I will leave you with a crappy snap of the newest visitor to our backyard.  Look closely.....he really blends in to the surroundings.


3 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

YAY for the warranty.
BOO for the two weeks!

I can't see the visitor. Can I have a hint?

:o)

Kelly aka STITCHNMOMMA said...

Good thing you have a warranty!
LOL on the "crappy snap". :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Yikes! Two weeks sans computer?! I should take my old slow desktop in for a tune-up, but I didn't want to be without it for just two DAYS. Thank goodness for smart phones!