I have been stitching off and on throughout most of my life after being taught by my Grandmother at a tender young age.
While stitching has come and gone in my life, the last ten years have brought out a renewed passion for cross stitching. It has become my lifeline in many situations and I'm so glad that I can share it with all of you.
I'm always excited to learn something new and I hope to be able to expand my horizions into quilting.
5 comments:
happyyy new year to you too :) love mouse xxxxxx
Happy New Year Jennifer , hope it brings you what you want .XXX
Happy New Year to you Jennifer!
I wish you many blessings in 2013.
It looks like the traveling pattern has gotten lost, doesn't it? It had gone so far. :o(
~hugs
Happy New Year to you Jennifer!
Amen!
Happy New Year, Jennifer!
Hugs and kisses, sweet friend.
Ma
Post a Comment