After reading
Anna and
Coni's blogs I've decided to play along. Not only that, but it was high time I went through my bag and cleaned it out. So, here goes........
This is my bag. It's a Vera Bradley. I was introduced to these in the past year and I just love, love, love them. This one is a Vera in Purple Punch. It is the perfect size for all my stuff. I carry it with me everywhere I go.

Come take a look inside with me........

Here are the projects that I am currently carrying. On the top left is Charland's Necessarie from the Harvest of Friendship Retreat. I'm almost at the halfway point with this project. I think this will be the first project from the retreat that I will finish. In the center is "To Light the Way" and "Seaside Beauty". These lovely Blackbird Designs stockings were retreat exclusives. However, I'm giving this one away as a Christmas gift to one of my best friends. (I don't think she reads the blog, so she should be surprised.) To the right of the stockings are some JABCO pins and some WDW thread for the Erica Michaels' Hanukkah Bits that I picked up at Market in St. Charles. This will be my first venture into silk gauze, but I'm sure that I can handle it. On the upper right is LHN's "Traveling Stitcher" and the pouch from Impie, Hattie & Bea. (Thanks for the pouch Sharon!) Usually all my projects are in mesh bags that were created by a fellow stitcher at my LNS, but they are all full with other projects at the moment.

I also have a clip board that holds working copies of projects that I am currently working on. The working copy showing is HAED's "Little Bo Peep". (I'm working on that one at home, but it is still on my clipboard.) There were also several papers scattered in the bag, including a profit sharing memo from work, my dog's license renewal, an invitation to a baby shower, a Starbucks gold pamphlet (along with a Starbucks straw) and my temporary vehicle registration. (I had some trash too, but I threw that out.) And, most importantly, my stitching journal. It's filled with all the necessary information on all the projects that I have started and finished this year. It also has a few letters and notes from friends regarding the projects I have stitched.

I also have lots of stitching accessories. I love my magnetic case and it always has needles and a pair of scissors in it. There is a pencil box that hold assorted items such as more scissors, highlighters, more needles, a sheep tape measure and a nail file. I also have a wonderful needle keep made by another lovely lady at my LNS.

Then there is also this lovely dolollie. It's not a true dolollie, but it works just the same. Isn't it cute? I got it at The Attic in Mesa, AZ while on my honeymoon last year.

Of course, there are also the necessary packages of Tylenol. The little bottle has Excedrin Migraine in it as well as an antacid or two. And, there are my vitamins. See, I told you I take my bag
everywhere. I even have a small medicine cabinet in there!

And now for meals and entertainment......there's my ipod and of course my camera with all of its accessories. I even have my thumb drives which contain my issues of on online stitching magazine. There are even a few rogue candy canes from last year that got lost in one of the pockets of my bag if you are hungry!

And last, but not least, my new trusty umbrella. (Can you tell there is a purple theme here?)

Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing what is currently in my stitching bag. So, play along.....what's in your bag?
Happy Stitching!
2 comments:
Awesome!
I work in Fort Wayne where VB is located! You almost can't be a resident of this city unless you own some and I certainly do. I'll do my bag soon. You can imagine what brand it is. It will be interesting to see what all I really have in there.
I have a Purple Punch VB bag too! I want to get one of those magnetic cases but my LNS always runs out before I can get one. I'm not doing the bag dump...I'm too scared of what might be in mine LOL
Post a Comment