Here is a shot from our front door early on Saturday morning about 3 hours after the snow started. Please keep in mind that we hardly ever see snow during the winter and when we do it is just a
Here we were trying to encourage the dog to go "potty outside". Needless to say he wasn't a big fan of the snow. I guess I can't blame him. After all, his "manhood" must have been cold since the snow came up to the bottom of his belly.
Mom........GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!
Ok, ok.....I'll try to find a spot to go, but don't look! I'm embarrassed enough as it is right now!
I tried to take advantage of my "free" Saturday. (Typically I work on Saturdays this time of year.) I used most of the weekend, when I wasn't doing a little work from home, to stitch on SoHRH. I was hoping to have this block finished by the end of January, but now it looks to be a February finish. Not too much more to go!
I thought I had a picture on this camera, but alas.....NO PIC! I'll try to get one tonight........
Happy Stitching!
P.S. Regarding Hubby.....we are still hanging in there.....please pray he can find a job soon....his current "job" of driving me crazy is not working out.....I don't want to fire him! LOL!
4 comments:
Love the puppy photos and your commentary. Poor baby needs a coats and boots.
Now his distant cousin Rory just loves the snow and I can't keep him in. Which also means a mess in the house since the snow sticks to his fur.
Good luck to DH. I hope he finds something soon.
Love your snow pictures! Are you gearing up for rain or snow this weekend?
What a cute puppy!
Robin in Virginia
Hey there! I love the picture of the pup running back to you--what an adorable face! I feel your pain with the hubby! Been there, am still there, and God help us! I've been praying for you...
Hugs.
Your dog cracks me up. We shovel a path from the back door to the back of the fence for ours to scuttle out.
Post a Comment