Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slow Going

I did get a chance to cuddle on the couch with my stitching last night.  I spent a fair amount of time with My Lady's Quaker, but right now that "fair amount" is just not enough for me.  Here she stands in all her neglected glory!  I really wish I could spend more time with her this weekend, but I know how busy I will be with the end of tax season and life in general.  After everything I have to do this weekend, I won't know if I am coming or going by Sunday evening.  I might even be happy to show up at work on Monday morning because it will be less stressful.........IMAGINE THAT!

Sorry to be so short, but I must head off to work.  Here's to hoping I get to add a few more flowers to this motif sometime today........

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Just think. Three more weeks and tax season will be over. Hang in there.

As for My Lady Quaker. All I can say is you are way ahead of me. :) And I love the colors you are using. Slowly but surely and any progress is better than none.

Maggee said...

speaking of slowly but surely... I have a NEW computer now, but nothing loaded yet. Well... at least I can browse my favorite blogs! I have several finishes to show, and other stuff to get on my blog... once I load the camera software. So much to do...sigh. I have to go back on all the blogs... So...Just dropping in to say HI!

Hugs.