A blog about cross stitching, quilting and my life....
Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Happiness is.....
.......a super duper Blackbird Designs haul! I just love Barb & Alma's designs. I will surely miss seeing them at market in St. Charles this year........
I have been stitching off and on throughout most of my life after being taught by my Grandmother at a tender young age.
While stitching has come and gone in my life, the last ten years have brought out a renewed passion for cross stitching. It has become my lifeline in many situations and I'm so glad that I can share it with all of you.
I'm always excited to learn something new and I hope to be able to expand my horizions into quilting.
9 comments:
What a haul! That's heavenly stash.
Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest
one of my fav designers too! And lucky you - going to Market!
I like them too....very nice stash!
Now THAT is a Blackbird haul!~~ LOVE them all!!! Good job, Faye
Yowza...looks like you and I were in the same stash stuffing mood this weekend!
wow! great haul there!
I just completed America this summer. Enjoy yourself with all your new stitchy stash.
Smiles - Denise
Wow wonderful stash haul Jennifer.
Happy Stitching!
definitely Happy! You'll have fun with all your new BBD :)
Post a Comment