Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Raining Frogs

Oh Lord!  I don't know what's wrong with me!  It's raining FROGS at my house!  ACK!!!!!

I've ripped out my stitching on the same piece THREE TIMES!!!!  That dang border is killing me and it is such a simple border.  I NEVER do things like this!

I'm so embarrassed that I can't even show a picture of it.  I'm just going to sit here and hang my head in shame.

I hope the frogs stay far away from you this week.  Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

The same thing has happened to me while stitcing Thank You For Serving for Masterchief and also the one in memory of his father's service in the Navy! I swear I've stitched every bit of them twice!
No use fighting it. Just rip it out and do it again. I'll be looking heavenward when I stitch an entire piece without frogging because I'm sure I'll see pigs flying overhead!!

Karen said...

Maybe the fourth time is the charm! Hoping your frogs leave soon.

Crystal said...

Hoping your frogs head some where else, just not in my direction.

Patty C. said...

I'm sorry things are so froggy in your area ;O

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Ribbett! just joking....I know how frustrating that can be. Hope it gets better for you.

Jennifer

Denise said...

((Hugs))
Well, one way to get rid of those dag-gone frogs is to have frog legs. Sorry to hear they decided to visit.

Maybe today will be better - Smiles - Denise

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Oh how I hear you on those "Ribbitting" little buggers. I think their relatives came to visit here while I worked on "My Day Complete" Oh wait, it could have been the colour of fabric I stitched on. Dang, who knew. Anyway, hopefully they have shuffled off to Buffalo. lol
Be always in stitches.

Maggee said...

I know your pain. Of late, I have ripped out two entire pieces I had started and am starting them or have started them on different fabric. Cross stitching brings out every bit of patience in us, and makes us develop even MORE! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Fix 'em fast before you set fire to the whole thing! ha! good luck!

Sherry :o) said...

I don't think you need to hang your head in shame - we all frog... LOL

Can't wait to see your stitching progress!