Maybe it is the calendar.......... Can you believe that this past weekend was the unofficial end of summer? I know that Fall doesn't "officially" begin until the 22nd of the month, but I saw children waiting for the bus this morning. So, "Good Bye Summer! I wish you well until next year!"
Wait......can you hear that???? I can! I still hear the sound of a clock ticking, so it can't be the calendar! Oh......wait a second.......I......think.......I.......might........know.......................
IT'S MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK! IT IS GONE FROM TICKING TO SCREAMING!!!!!
I guess with all the drama of the last few weeks I've just now realized that I am getting OLD! So, I guess my clock has kicked into overtime and spilled out into my stitching as proven by my latest finishes.
Well, I guess I'll just have to put these two pieces in my "Baby Box" and hope for the best! (At least I know what that ticking was now......it was driving me crazy!)
Happy Stitching!
9 comments:
Oh I love both of these patterns. Very nice!
Cute finishes! Good luck finding the patterns you want. I don't have either...
Are you wanting a baby or just baby charts?
Great works! It's the season change; makes us all restless. Soon we'll settle into holiday stitching and then after that comes the Christmas whirl!
That Little Bo Peep is darling...you certainly couldn't give that away! I love the BC sheep designs and this one is too cute.
very cute finishes - love the sheep! I don't have either of those, although I have quite a bit of B.C. I mostly have their snowglobes - also on big count - I called it car count, because I could do filler work in the car as long as I didn't have to look at the pattern (I get car sick). Hope you find the patterns you "need" for your ticking clock! LOL
Both of your finishes are so cute. Must have been a lot of fun to stitch them.
Very cute finishes!
Good luck finding the charts.
Darling little finishes! I know what you mean about that biological clock too! :)
Post a Comment