Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, December 20, 2010

More Ornaments

The craziness is still on, but I managed to finish these over the weekend:


Winter Joy by SamSarah
36ct Vintage Pearled Barley by Lakeside Linen
From a JCS Ornament Preview Issue

Love Letters by Blackbird Designs
out of Joyeux Noel
36ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside Linen
Floss colors were modified from original version
I really love how these turned out.  What is even better is the Blackbird one is for my tree.  So, I guess this means that my obligation gift stitching is now over.  I'm calling it quits so that I can "finish" these babies (along with the ones from prior posts) before the holiday.

Happy Stitching!

13 comments:

Gracie said...

Both of the ornaments are beautiful....

Margaret said...

I love them both!

natalysneedle said...

Fantastic finishes! Have a happy holiday!

Sherry said...

I looked back a ways at your older posts and took a look at all of the ornaments you have been finishing. They are all so beautiful. I think I will bet started on ornaments for next year very soon, I don't think I could complete very many unless I do that. Merry Christmas!

Patty C. said...

Oh my gosh - How cute is Winter Joy - Fabulous pattern !!!!!

Merry Christmas

Deborah said...

Love the ornaments! Can't wait to see them finished. Have a wonderful Christmas.

CalamityJr said...

Love them both. I want to make the Joy for my cousin Joy and both for myself! Wonder if Christmas could hold off until I finish!?!? lol

Catherine said...

Great ornaments! Love the BBD Noel!!!

Veronica said...

Love your newest finishes. They are all so cute. Congratulations!

Karen said...

cute cute cute! love both of them!

Berit said...

Love the colors; especially the "Joy" snowman. ;)

Blu said...

Very pretty! Love the BBD. That crow/raven is so cute!

Karyn said...

Oh so gorgeous, Jennifer, I love the colors!

XO
Ma TK