I have been stitching off and on throughout most of my life after being taught by my Grandmother at a tender young age.
While stitching has come and gone in my life, the last ten years have brought out a renewed passion for cross stitching. It has become my lifeline in many situations and I'm so glad that I can share it with all of you.
I'm always excited to learn something new and I hope to be able to expand my horizions into quilting.
11 comments:
It is adorable! Happy New Year Jennifer to you and your DH!
What a cute design and a great final finish for the year! New you blessings to you!
Cute! Happy New Year!
Too cute~~ Happy 2011~~ Faye
Very cute - I love sheep!
Sweet finish - LOVE THE SHEEP!!
Too cute!! I love the sheep!!!!
It is a cute one! Happy new year!
Too cute! And look at all those french or colonial knots in the body of the sheep! They make the sheep really pop! See you tomorrow.
Hugs.
Love, love, love the sheep's wool. That is too cute! Happy New Year!
That sheep is just adorable :)
Post a Comment