It's beautiful! I know it's going to be a long two months but hopefully it will pass quickly and you'll have time her and there to do the things you love!
I have been stitching off and on throughout most of my life after being taught by my Grandmother at a tender young age.
While stitching has come and gone in my life, the last ten years have brought out a renewed passion for cross stitching. It has become my lifeline in many situations and I'm so glad that I can share it with all of you.
I'm always excited to learn something new and I hope to be able to expand my horizions into quilting.
7 comments:
Pretty view! Looks like you had a bit more snow than we did!
Stay warm!
I have a different job but I'm also working working working... I miss my needles and threads since last Sunday =/
Oh now, no taxes please! ;)
But the snow was so beautiful this morning. We had about 2 inches, enough to feel like a winter wonder land and I was off......just like Heaven!
Jennifer
It's beautiful! I know it's going to be a long two months but hopefully it will pass quickly and you'll have time her and there to do the things you love!
Sorry, if its any consolation, I keep getting stuck at work too ... and we've got nothing to do with taxes!
Keep your chin up. Lovely pic though.
wizzybuff
So how long were you stuck at work? How is your Crazy Jan Challenge going?
CJ
Post a Comment