That is the question that I've been asking myself lately. You see, my Verizon account is up for its two year renewal. I always said that once I was up for renewal that I was going to get an iPhone. Of course, that was before the Droid craze came on strong. I've been questioning everyone AND my brother. (He is a techie, but without the formal education.) Would you believe that the consensus pointed to a new Droid instead of the iPhone? I knew this was going to be tough!
So, yesterday afternoon Hubby and I headed to Best Buy to ask the gurus the ultimate question. Mind you, I was just looking and had now intentions of buying any phone until next week. Long story endless, we ended up at the Verizon store. (Afterall, I had a $30 credit that I didn't want to waste.) Now I'm blogging to you from my new HTC Thunderbolt! (Guess I will have to wait a little longer for my sewing machine now.....oh well!)
Yes, I know......but it was Hubby's fault. He sucked me into the excitement of a new phone. Boy, I'm glad he did. I think I'm going to LOVE this thing!
Oh, and to make this girl even happier........only one more week of tax season! Woo hoo!
Happy sitching everyone! Have a great week!
8 comments:
I love my Droid. Always reliable, never drops or misses calls and when I need to look up something online, it's never ever slow.
Enjoy the new phone! :)
i am having the same dilema. I saw on the news the other night the order everyone is likeing the phones, Droid was first, blackberry 2nd then the Iphone. Don't want another BB, hate mine now.
Let me know how you like the thunderbolt!
I've never had a Droid, but I love my iPhone!! :)
love my droid
Love my Droid.
My husband bought it for me when I was flat on my back due to back problems. It kept me sane.
Only wish I could find a way to delete email from both the phone and my computer like I used to do on my Blackberry. I have to delete email on both the Droid and my computer separately.
love my Iphone! I still have a lot to learn on it though. It's amazing how technology has advanced in the last few years.
Jennifer
I have a droid and like it so far. Seems reliable and fast. Its my first smart phone, so I'm still trying to figure a lot out, LOL!
Congrats on your new phone. I think you will love it. Personally I have an Iphone and am addicted to it. But I think all smart phones are great.
I use my phone as book reader, calendar (synced with the calendars of the other family members, each in their own color), email, car navigator, etc etc etc.
Post a Comment