Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Virtual Hugs and a Warm Welcome

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and personal emails that were filled withlove, hugs and prayers.  This is a horribly hard time in the lives of my husband and I and we appreciate everything that everyone is doing for us.  With each comment and email I could virtually feel the love and support that I have through this blogging community.  It helps to know that there are many others who are/were on the same journey as we are currently on.  I'm hoping that we too will have a happy ending to our story.....what ever that end may be.

I would normally respond to each and every comment or email with a personal reply, but unfortunately I have been unable to do so.  Many of you do not allow replies to your comments and/or you do not have an email address in your profiles, so I have no way of getting in touch with you.  Not only that, but with the start of tax season my personal computer time has now been severely limited.  I spend all day on the computer at work and it is very hard to pull out my computer at night when all I really want to do is shut off my brain for an hour or two before landing in bed.  So, for the lack of personal response, I do apologize.  Consider this post a "thank you" to each and every one of you for your prayers. (For those of you who did send me personal emails, please know that I have read them as well and that I appreciate you sharing your stories with me.  I will be in touch, but you may not hear anything for a few days.)

I also want to take this time to extend a warm and hearty welcome my newest followers.  I'm so glad that you have come to my little piece of blog land and have decided to stick around for awhile.  I do apologize for the glumness of the past few posts, but as you already know, this blog isn't just about cross stitch.  I created this so that I could not only share my love of cross stitch, but also to share a bit about my life.  I almost feel that this is a diary of sorts and I've noticed that sometimes blogging helps to set things into perspective......no matter how hard or emotional the subject matter may be.

At this point, I would show you what I've been working on, but unfortunately I can't.  Lately, I've been spending all of my stitching time with a beautiful model that a dear friend asked me to stitch for her.  I had hoped to finish it this weekend, but with the emotional cards I was dealt this week it was extremely hard to stitch and cry at the same time.  But, I'm still stitching through those dang tears.......I'm in the home stretch and I hope to have it done soon.  I've got lots of personal stitching/sewing/quilting waiting in the wings that I can't wait to share with everyone, so you know that my aim is to finish up soon.

Have a wonderful week!  Hugs to you all!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Sending warm hugs and prayers...

Nicola said...

Sending kisses and hugs.

cucki said...

Sending you lots of love deary..
Hugs cucki xxx

Krista said...

Sending hugs your way.

Nancy said...

Hugs and prayers for you!

Anne said...

Jennifer, I don't know how, but I've missed your past few posts, and after reading them I want to say how sorry I am that this has happened to you. I can't imagine the pain you and your husband are going through. I think I remember saying to you that we are trying as well, but haven't been successful, still. I also find it difficult to hear news of everyone becoming pregnant around me. I just hope that one day God will bless us with a child as well as for you and your husband. Please take care and know that I am thinking about you and praying for you as well.

Hugs

Anne

Laurita Hall said...

Lots of hugs for you!

Laurita

Unknown said...

My heart felt love to you both, I cannot imagine what you are going through xxxxxxx

Gracie said...

Thinking of you....

Sherry :o) said...

Still in my thoughts...I know you are reading...no thank you necessary...just a blog shoulder for you!