| Birds of a Feather Saturday SAL Did I catch up to you Maggee? |
I'm fine.....we are fine......our faith hasn't waiverd with this loss. In fact I think it is stronger than it has been in a long time.
Thankfully this new doctor and his staff are the most wonderful, caring people. They will be able to get me back on track and figure out what is going on so that they can help me carry a healthy little one to term.
In the meantime, I was thinking that maybe I would skip the alphabet on this one and save the space to make it either an inspirational sampler or save it for a baby sampler. What do you think?
Stitching with angels,
19 comments:
I think we are neck in neck, in a different arrangement (mine is all down the side and across the top)I haven't thought of doing something other than the alphabet--good idea! TALK to you later... Hugs!
I am so sad for you and your family. I know the heartbreak of losing an unexpected blessing all too well. HUGS to you during this time.
Your stitching is fantastic!
By the way, you've been tagged! Check out my blog for more :)
Bless your heart. I will be praying with you that you WILL have good reason to turn that into a baby sampler! HUGS
Oh yes...I am all for the baby sampler idea! We KNOW it will happen. It's just a matter of when.
{{hugs}}
Your stitching is beautiful. It looks like you caught up to the others!
So sorry for this new bit of news but I have big hopes that a little bundle of joy will land in your arms soon. You seem to be in good spirits and the sampler would be a good baby sampler!
There are no words except that you are a strong lady and this will come to be. A baby sampler...yes. I will keep you in my thoughts....you are special.
So sad that things didn't work again, but keep positive. You sound such a strong person - everything happens for a reason - thinking of you.
Your stitching is progressing nicely. I am sorry for this loss. Prayers sent for you. Try to stay strong.♥ http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Your stitching is lovely , and would be a treasure for a baby to keep . Thinking of you , and sending hugs .XXX.
Hugs, Jennifer.
I am with Peg, we know it will happen, it's just a matter of when :)
Your sampler is gorgeous, and I think it would be a perfect baby sampler...so get going, girl!
Hang in there, sweet friend, and stay strong, we love you kiddo. :)
Hugs
Ma
You make it hard to express sadness for you when your spirit and strength and courage are so strong. Because you are in a good place spiritually, why not honor that on the sampler?
hugs and prayers, babs
I am with Ma and peggy ....
and that sampler will be perfect :)
take care of yourself :) love mouse xxxxx
I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree with many of the others a baby sampler would be great. Take care.
Hugs, I am thinking of you and Craig.
I'm with Peg! Sending hugs!
I'm sure you will be blessed soon with a little one. Your faith and positive outlook is so important! Big hugs to you Jennifer and your husband.
Your sampler is looking gorgeous and I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be perfect!
I saw that title and my heart skipped a beat...I figured you'd be stitching for months...next time! In my thoughts for success this next attempt. You've made a great start on the Mystery Sampler - I have mine done, just not framed yet. Good idea on the alphabet. Take care - relax! Sherry :0)
Post a Comment