If you guessed Cardinal, you were right! Surprised? Well here's another surprise.....Vickie, please email me your snail mail information. I would like to send you a little something for guessing correctly!
I was finally able to get outside to take pictures of the piece inspired by the baby cardinal. I wanted to incorporate my feeder stand into the shot.
PRESENTING.......SERGEI (by Plum Street Samplers)
| Ignore the wrinkled look.....I haven't decided what I want to do with this piece yet. |
| Sergei by Plum Street Samplers 40ct Vintage Buttercream (Lakeside Linen) Gentle Art and NPI as charted |
Happy Stitches!
9 comments:
Yup your finish isTruly so cute..
Well done
Hugs xxx
What a lovely finish. Congrats
Congratulations on your Sergei finish! It's lovely!
I love Cardinals.
That is a beautiful finish.
I need more small pieces like this. Truly gorgeous finish!
What a lovely project....
Very cute! Need to add this little guy to my list!
Love Sergei and hope to stitch him and his companions one day!
Congratulations on the finish, Sergei is absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment