I just wanted to pop in and say "Hi!" (waving madly). I'm not back into the blogging groove just yet, but I hope to be soon. And, even though my stitching mojo was in desparate need of a tune up I did manage a little bit of stitching during the Christmas holiday and throughout tax season.
Stay tuned!
6 comments:
Good to see you back. I have thought of you often, but knew you needed time away.
Take care .XXX
Hello dear :)
Big hugs x
I'm with you on the stitching mojo--hope my kicks into gear soon
Been wondering how you were doing...see f.b. posts every so often...hope you are well.
Sherry :o)
It is great to hear from you Jennifer. (Hugs)
I was out of state at work when you posted this. I think of you often!
Good news: Cucki will finally receive the travelling pattern! I thought it was lost for sure.
Hope to see you around in blogland soon.
You've been missed ♥
Post a Comment