Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Think I Can

I think I can....I think I can......I think I can finish this by the weekend!


I haven't progressed as much as I had wanted to in the last two days, but what do you expect? I hadn't talked to my mother in a few days, so I spent an hour on the phone with her Monday night. Then last night I went to help my FIL with the bookkeeping for his business. (Lesson: NEVER let a stubborn man do the bookkeeping for his business. It will only end up a disaster!)

At least I'm now in the home stretch. After I finish this, I'm going to stitch the strawberry that goes along with it.....TWICE! I've got enough extra fabric that I'm going to stitch it on 40ct and I also have a piece of 30ct for a slightly bigger strawberry. I guess I'm going to have to get some more scissors so that I can show off my work. New Dovo's here I come!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

It's gorgeous. Do you wanna me come over to light fire & get you move along on this one? LOL It's really beautiful.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the encouragement Dawn! Don't worry, the fire is already lit. But, maybe you can get those embers a little hotter for me.

Dawn said...

LOL No problem!

Laural said...

Weekdays are terrible for stitching because something always comes up. I hope you can get finished this weekend! That piece is lovely, I can't wait to see it done!!