Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slow Going

We were finally able to get Louie back to his owner on Sunday. She was out of town and didn't get home until sometime late Saturday. Over all, Louie was really a good boy......just a little spastic at times.......and a little horny too! We told her all about Louie's adventures and even made a few suggestions that would make Louie's life (and hers) a little better. Hopefully she will listen and get that poor boy neutered. So, here are some parting shots of Louie. May he have a great life......at someone else's home!

On Saturday night he climbed into my husband's favorite chair:


Finally Louie took a break on Saturday night and layed at my feet. I took the time to snap a quick picture (taken while sitting on the sofa):


Bye, Louie! Good luck!

Due to Louie's delayed delivery home, I didn't get much time to stitch this weekend. Between that and going out to see "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" I was only able to get so far. At least I don't have to have this finished until September.

I guess I'd better get a move on! I think I will be receiving another model to stitch. I know it will have to be ready in time for fall market, so I hope it arrives soon.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh that's sweet pics of Louie.

How did you like the movie, Harry Potter? I want to see it but am waiting for it to come out in captioned.

I have that chart & can't wait to stitch it for my girls. You're doing wonderful on it. ~ Dawn ~

Dawn said...

Thanks Jennifer!! I plan to share with you once we get the papers. It's tomorrow!! ~ Dawn ~