A blog about cross stitching, quilting and my life....
Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Leave of Absence
Please excuse my temporary leave of absence as my family prepares for Hurricane Irene. I hope that damage will be minimal and that I will be back online after the weekend.
I have been stitching off and on throughout most of my life after being taught by my Grandmother at a tender young age.
While stitching has come and gone in my life, the last ten years have brought out a renewed passion for cross stitching. It has become my lifeline in many situations and I'm so glad that I can share it with all of you.
I'm always excited to learn something new and I hope to be able to expand my horizions into quilting.
16 comments:
Praying Jennifer, for safety and calm through the storm as it shows itself.
Stay safe, dear friend...
Hugs
Ma
PS...once she has passed please update your friends that all is well?
Thinking of you and hoping that you and your family will come safe through the storm
Stay safe!
Keep dry and safe! and pack some stitching supplies to take with if you need to take shelter elsewhere.
Jennifer: My thoughts and prayers are with you I hope Irene is gentle when she hits land.
Catherine
diamondc
Stay safe and hope to see you back on line soon.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
I do hope all passes safely, take care and we will see you back safely soon. xx
thinking of you and your family so much.my prayers are with you all.
take care and stay safe xx
Saw your post on Sharon's fb too - keep us posted as I am concerned for you (about you)! Good luck and saftey to you, my friend.
Stay safe my friend and please update us so we don't worry....we are all a bunch of little mother's here in blogland ya know!
:o)
Praying for your family's safety (and all those in the path of Irene). Can't wait to hear from you after she passes by...
Stay safe and we hope to hear from you soon.
Keep safe!!!
stay safe! keep us informed on how you guys are doing.
Stay safe during this storm! We have been preparing all day for this weekend too. Keep us posted when you can how you faired the storm.
Praying you stay safe!
Post a Comment