By the time the retreat was over I was about 85% done so I kept the focus on this piece all week long. Now all I have to do is find a frame and I will have a wonderful piece to display this Holiday Season.
I am thrilled to present to you 'Tis the Season by Blackbird Designs (from the Joyeux Noel booklet).
![]() |
| 'Tis the Season by Blackbird Designs Stitched on 40ct Vintage Pear by Lakeside Linen |
![]() |
| I just love this Cardinal! |
![]() |
| I've been trying to expand my skills with my camera, so I took this fun little shot. |
Looks like I have another Crazy January Finish! I hope that I may have inspired someone today.
Happy Stitches!



22 comments:
Tis gorgeous indeed. :o)
Gorgeous finish! Perfect to display this year.
This is one of my all-time favorite designs, and your finish is stunning. I'm actually getting the urge to stitch it a second time, but on a pale green linen, similar to what you did.
I like the last interesting camera shot. I'm trying to work on my photography skills as well.
What a stunning piece!! It's gorgeous. :)
I love that you're finishing items from your Crazy January Challenge. Gives me hope that I might finish some of mine next year!
Congrats!
Oh, what a Gorgeous finish, Jennifer! Love the colours... It's one of my favourites by BBD ~ just beautiful! Congratulations on such a lovely finish! Blessings always in stitches...
That cardinal is awesome! I have always wanted to stitch this piece. Fantastic job!
i love it so much..beautiful stitching xxx
Beautiful finish Jennifer!! Congratulations!
Just gorgeous Jennifer!!! Seeing it in person and now finished...wow! Have a great week~~
Congratulations on a beautiful finish!
Beautiful! Can't wait to see how you frame it. This has to be one of my favorite Christmas designs Guess I'd better consider stitching it - someday!
Beautiful piece :D...i have not seen this one....thank you for inspiring me....its now on my 'list'...i love how the cardinal came out too...
Congrats on your finish!! I love this design and it's nearly that time of year to get this one up and proudly displayed!!
Congrats on the beautiful finish :)
woooo hoooo love that finish :) and well done on another crazy finish :) love mouse xxx
What a beautiful finish!
That's a gorgeous piece; I love the sense of motion in it. Congratulations on your finish!
(PS...my verification word is "toking"...I'm not that kind of a girl, Blogger, LOL!!!)
love love love it! Congrats on the finish!
What a great finish! I can understand that you wanted it to be finished so quickly, it's just beautiful. Congratulations.
Gorgeous finish!
I have this kitted up, just need to start. I am sure, like you, once I start it will be the focus of my needlework until finished!
Beautiful :0)
Tried to use the link for the Traveling Pattern to get the address of Nataly but your hyperlink in broken. No need to send me the list if you update your link. I will be sure to add a note to the journal that refers stitchers to your site for the link to the next lucky stitcher.
Thanks, Robin
Post a Comment