She did good work - sure is fun to see how everyone is making this their own! I have some BBD Blueberry Crumb too! I am not a blues person but it is such a sweet fabric! You are making stitching progress - been my busy time Jan through the first week or two in Feb so I am just catching up with all my blog friends. Glad to hear you are moving forward with all the medical things...hope it continues to move up and toward your goal!
I have been stitching off and on throughout most of my life after being taught by my Grandmother at a tender young age.
While stitching has come and gone in my life, the last ten years have brought out a renewed passion for cross stitching. It has become my lifeline in many situations and I'm so glad that I can share it with all of you.
I'm always excited to learn something new and I hope to be able to expand my horizions into quilting.
2 comments:
Thank you.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
She did good work - sure is fun to see how everyone is making this their own! I have some BBD Blueberry Crumb too! I am not a blues person but it is such a sweet fabric! You are making stitching progress - been my busy time Jan through the first week or two in Feb so I am just catching up with all my blog friends. Glad to hear you are moving forward with all the medical things...hope it continues to move up and toward your goal!
Post a Comment