Even though most of my hours are spent working right now, I finally managed Finish #5. Here it is in all its glory........"The Counting House" by Little House Needleworks
I've decided that this piece will be perfect for the little one that we are longing to meet and it will grace the wall of his/her bedroom. I see my two angels in the two sheep and I'm hoping that they will be able to guide our little one to us very soon.
I'm not sure what I'm going to start next, but I know that Finish #6 will need to be for an exchange, so don't be surprised if you don't see any stitching from me for awhile. I have a March 15th deadline and it is fast approaching.
On another note, my number was picked and look what came in the mail on Wednesday!
I won Myra's giveaway and this cute little guy has come to live with me. She is such an amazing woman......quilting, sewing, stitching, and maker of all things crafty! I'm so honored that a little piece of her handmade love has come to live with me. Thanks again Myra!
Well, time is ticking away and my only day off is coming to a close. I'm hoping to get a few stitches in before I have to start dinner.
Have a great week!
Happy Stitches!
16 comments:
What a pretty finish! You were very lucky to receive a creation from Myra...she is a very talented woman!
Such a darling finish!! I hope #6 is just as beautiful :)
What a wonderful gift to have recieved. That bird is darling!! Hopefully you are enjoying your Sunday and snaeaking in some time with the hubby ((HUGS))
What a stunning gift from Myra! Your finish is sweet and I pray it will bring you good things.
Congrats on the finish. It looks great.
Linda
I love the finish and think it will look great in a nursery! Keeping my fingers crossed and keeping you and hubby in my thoughts.
Lovely finish! It will look wonderful in a little one's room. Myra does remarkable work. So beautiful.
Pretty finish, love the sheep
You were so lucky to win Myra's bird, I'm so jealous
Sweet finish! And congrats on the win from Myra! She's amazing with all the things she makes!
very sweet finish..love the sheepie..
the bird is so cute..
big hugs xx
Your finish it lovely. And what a cute birdie gift! Have a great day.
Beautiful stitching, and I love Myra's bird. :)
I was really pleased you won Myra's give away :)it really is lovely :) and well done on the counting house it looks gorgeous and will look fab up on the wall :) love mouse xxxx
Just love your stitched piece especially those sheep! And lucky you on winning that pinkeep. It's so cute!
Congrats on your finish! It'll be perfect in a nursery. Congrats on winning one of Myra's prizes. The birdie is so cute!
I;m in sheepie mode just now so just love your finish!
Congrats on winning one of dear Myras gorgeous birds.
I'm sooo glad you won Myra's Giveaway - Isn't her work just beautiful!
Lovely WIP
Post a Comment