Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Clients ROCK!

The best thing in the world just happened to me. I went up to the front office to drop off some files and I was greeted with a surprise.




DSCN0717



One of the clients that I work on sent me a wonderful arrangement of Christmas goodies. It is filled with all kinds of yummy looking chocolate, cookies and snacks. As much as I bitch, moan and complain about them each month while I calculate profits and bonuses, they really are a good group. It just means so much more than it normally would with everything that has gone on recently.

I took a little more time for myself last night and I worked on "Bo Peep". I think she has become the key to getting me back into the groove. Maybe I'll even be able to finish her before the end of the year. Here is where she sits now:



DSCN0714



I thought I'd leave you with this cute picture I took of the Pupster the other night. He is holding his Hanukkah present from his Grandma & Granddaddy. It is one of those TY beanie dog toys. He just loves to make it crunch and squeak. He was just sleeping so peacefully after romping his heart out with his new toy.





DSCN0713



Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Laural said...

That is an awesome surprise!! Pupster looks SO adorable in that picture.

Dawn said...

What a nice surprise. That is cute puppy. ~ Dawn ~