Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Still Not Thinking

I took a break from my own stitching on Wednesday night to help a dear friend with her Christmas stocking. It was a welcome change from my own work. This was my first time stitching on a Shepherd's Bush stocking, but hopefully it won't be my last.

Stitching on her stocking also gave me inspiration to keep going on my latest project. Remember that dang 40ct OVER ONE ornament???? Well, I guess I'm still not thinking, because here it is after an hour or so last night......


(Sorry about the color and the distortion, but this was a quick cell phone snap in the dark this morning.) My goal is to have this dang thing done by the end of the weekend. I really need to get moving since I have two other ornaments to stitch as gifts for family members. Thank goodness the other two ornaments are NOT on 40ct over one. Although I love how it is turning out, I couldn't hack another one like this right now!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Blu said...

Oooo. It looks really good! Can't wait to see the final version.