Things are just crazy around here today, is it the Full Moon coming up on Thursday???????
Things are really "off" at work....I can't put my finger on it. Everyone is PMSing....even the men!!!!!
Then my order at lunch was wrong. I always place my salad order with "meat and cheese, no onions". Don't they know me by now????
***************************
At least there is a little good news today..........................Today is my four legged son's 9th Birthday! (Isn't he cute?)
Today is the 2nd Anniversary of our Wedding Day! (This is probably the only picture I will ever post of myself/my husband......yes I'm a little paranoid to put myself out there!)
And, I got a great deal on two Crop-A-Dile's using Craig's List. I pick them up tomorrow! A pink one for me and an orange one for my BFF! (Yes, I know this is green, but it is the only picture I could find that shows the whole package deal.)
I guess this means that good trumps bad today! Happy Stitching!


6 comments:
That's such a lovely wedding photo. I showed my 2 year old daughter our wedding album a few days ago and she showed no recognition when she saw us! Have I changed that much in 3 years?!!! I think it was the big cream dress and the fake tan that threw her!
I love your header photo. Have no idea what it is but I do know I love it to pieces. Your wedding photo is great and from somebody that knows, because I'm old(ish), when I thought I was too fat to have my photo taken I wasn't really. Now I am but then I wasn't and I'm sorry I didn't let anybody take my photo way back when.
You will love the Crop-a-Dile - it is a great invention and you get loads of things with yours that I didn't get. Never mind I have loads now.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday to your little furry guy!
You will love your crop-a-dile. I have the pink one but didn't get all the goodies that came with yours. It makes making floss tags soooo much easier! Hope your day gets better!
I guess that along with the bad comes a lot of good! I know what you mean about it being a Full Moon - everyone I know is acting crazy too - myself included. Can't seem to sit myself down to do much of anything!
That explains everything now...it's almost a full moon! OMG for work tomorrow!!!!!
LOL
Hey, when you figure out the header let me know, because mine did this about 2 months ago and I haven't been able to put a picture in my header without it magnifying it quadruples of times. I have tried and tried to fix it but can't......Hope you find out.
Jennifer D
Happy Anniversary! Lovely wedding photo. I like your banner pic. It's cool....can't wait to see what you do for the bbd exchange - even if the photos will be awhile in coming...
Post a Comment