Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Gratitude

I want to extend a hearty and heartfelt "Thank You!!!" to everyone who left such wonderful comments about my finish.  It means so much to me to hear how much you like what I have done.  I feel so much better about my finishing skills after this undertaking.  I've always been leery about manipulating my stitching for fear of messing it up.  Now I have that much more confidence and I can foresee myself branching out in the world of finishing.  But, before I go hog wild, I'm going to have to make one of those boxes for myself!  I really love how it turned out.

I would also like to send a friendly wave over the Internet and say "Welcome!!!" to all my new followers.  I'm so glad to see you all.  I love hearing from you, so feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or comments.  You can always contact me using the email address in my profile.

Lastly, I would like to send a caring and heartfelt "You are so welcome!!!  I'm so glad to see you so happy!!" to Jennifer at Feathers in the Nest.  Jennifer......I think you are so right. I also think that it was fate that a wonderful person such as yourself should be the winner of this giveaway.

Happy Stitching!  Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S.  I thought you might want a better look at the fabric that I used on the box.  It was such a perfect match with the Belle Soie.  I couldn't asked for anything more!  (Sorry about the picture, the flash washed it out in the middle.  I took the quick picture early this morning before heading off to work so I didn't have any time to check it.  I just snapped and left!) 

1 comment:

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Beautiful gorgeous fabric, again, thank you.

Don't you just love looking through quilt stores? I don't quilt but have acccumlated soooo much fabric. I must use it and like you said, get anxious about finishing but I really love that box!

Jennifer