
Yesterday I mentioned that Bach had a new home. Well, my lurker was kind enough to send me pictures of where he now resides...... See him there on the left? He fits just perfectly in that spot, don't you think? And, look at that organ! What a beauty! It belongs to the husband of my "lurker". Boy, do I wish I could hear him play. Seeing the organ really makes miss those days of junior high, high school and college wind ensembles.

I'm just so glad that Bach found his home. I know that he will be well loved!
Happy Stitching (and lurking)!
3 comments:
Well Bach looks wonderful along side of that glorious organ. My parents had a huge Gulbransen Rialto ll which resonated some of the finest tunes, so as I look at this picture I can almost hear the fingers gracefully touching the keys and the feet tapping the pedals. Lovely memories. Thank you for sharing.
BE always in stitches.
Thanks for sharing all your thoughts, quotes, etc. I hope you are keeping yourself well, as you alluded to something not fun! I really appreciate my framer too (she does my lacing and then I frame, as my mom is an artist and I save $$ on the frame/matting that way). But when I have laced and pinned my pieces, I find it a very frustrating task.
I really like your new banner pic too - is that from your vacation?
How lucky you are to find all the frogs. I have mostly hit garage sales as I haven't seen many estate sales in my area. I also frequent the re-sale and antique stores in the area...I have picked up other things that are cool along the way!
Take it easy and stitch happy!
How sweet of her to send you an update!
I must apologize for being woefully behind in reading my bloglist... summer with children home really kicks my trash! Your vacation looks like it was fun and relaxing. Sorry about your car...boooo! Some weirdo hit me from behind at a yield sign the other day, then backed up and acted like he didn't do it. HELLO! I think I scared him when I shoved my van into park with 30 cars behind me and marched back to confront him! He rolled up his window really fast! I hate dealing with car repairs. Good luck with yours. :)
Post a Comment