My, my......can you believe it will be a new week already? I could still use a few more days of vacation since I wasn't able to get much stitching in this week. Today was my last day of rest before what I know will be a hectic week, but I didn't spend it stitching. Instead I spent the whole afternoon at the kitchen table with some of my items that needed to be finished. While I didn't get everything done, I did finish my BBD exchange piece as well as another piece that I can't show right now.
I also performed my first self-framed finish. Boy, do I respect those of you who are professional framers. My piece was small, but the process was still very time consuming. I don't know that I will continue to frame things myself, but I'm glad to know that I can do it. I took pictures so I'll be sure to post them tomorrow.
My eyes are heavy and my body is telling me that it is time for bed. I've got to get up early tomorrow so that I can take my car in to the shop so that she can return to her "new" status. I wonder what kind of crappy rental car I'm going to end up with......
I hope you have a great week ahead. Happy Stitching!
2 comments:
So glad you were able to organize your address book. I am thinking I should start one for my stitching friends as well.
Don't give up on the framing yet. The more you do it, the easier it will get. Vonna at the Twister Stitcher blog has some great tutorials and I believe she has one on framing as well.
I've got some small things to frame. I'm trying to pluck up the courage.
Post a Comment