Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bragging Just a Little

Take a look at these beauties!  Such wonderful homemade pin cushions, don't you think?


One of my stitching buddies made these.  She RAK'd each of us with one this past Saturday!  I'm so proud of her.  I have to brag on her.  She is such a talented lady!  This one with the purple pins in it is mine.  I have to say, she knows exactly what I like!


Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow! They really are wonderful!

Denise said...

Too cute - lucky you!

Smiles - Denise

Catherine said...

Beautiful!!

Veronica said...

Those are real pretty!

Patty C. said...

They are lovely indeed !!

Melanie said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty. Lucky you!

Justflo said...

They are lovely. Very talented friend.