Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Crappy Computer, New Email

Yes, the computer is still messed up.  I've downloaded some software before starting work this morning and I'm hoping that I can upload it to my computer later tonight.  In the meantime, posts will be quick as I will have to do them before or after work.  (Sorry if I've repeated myself.....I'm just really frustrated with all of this!)

In the meantime, I've created a new email address just for my blog.  Check it out in my profile.  But, for those of you who have my old email address, it still works.  I just thought it would be nice to have a dedicated stitching/blogging address.

Hopefully I will get a quick post in sometime today with some pictures from the challenge.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: