Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Blogger, Giveaway & a Dead Computer

First the good news........my dear friend Darlene is now blogging.  You go girl!  Plus, she is also having a Valentine's Day Giveaway!  Check out her blog and maybe you will be the winner.

In other news, my home computer has crapped out.  I think Hubby may have been perusing too much on the Internet!  So, forgive me for the lack of posts.  But, be assured that I have been successful in the crazy challenge and I have started all 15 projects.  Plus, I'm much further on MR as well.

I think I may make a trip to Wal-Mart later today to check out the net books!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Sherry :o) said...

Can't wait to see your progress on all your starts - but especially MR!

Good luck with the computer issue!

Anonymous said...

15 starts??? Can't wait to see the pics. Good luck with fixing your computer.

Kathy said...

Sorry to hear about your computer woes. I hope you are able to get it fixed soon. Can't wait to see all your new starts.

Cole said...

Sucks about the computer! Can't wait to see your new starts, hope you get it fixed soon!