Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just What You've Been Waiting For

You thought it was going to be a picture of Mouline Rouge, didn't you????  Well, it has been way to dreary to take pictures for the last few days, so I guess that will just have to wait.

In the meantime, here are two more of the crazy starts from last week.....
Number Tweleve

Winter Heart
by La~D~Da

Number Thirteen

ABC's of Aging Artfully
by Lizzie*Kate
I hope I can get a picture of Mouline Rouge this weekend.  I'm so anxious to show off my progress!

Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Oh I like anything by La D Da. I'm having a blast following the progress of all who entered this crazy challenge!

Crystal said...

Love all you new starts

Danielle said...

I have that Lizzie Kate kit. Great start!

Maggee said...

I remember last spring when I started those 15 projects, and everyone thought I was NUTS!! Who would have thought it would be the next big thing for New Year's!?! Just makes me smile to see all your starts... Hugs.

Patty C. said...

Can't wait to see your "Winter Heart"
Have fun stitching !!

Robin said...

Love your Lizzie Kate ABC's of Aging. Also one of my starts for the Challenge. I found it working up real fast.....or maybe I just had more time to stitch that day!

Anonymous said...

Both designs look awesome...can't wait to see your finishes.

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Parsley said...

Okay...if you can post some starts so can I ;-)