Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Quick, but Cute!

I've been so busy lately and I just don't know where the time has gone. Just yesterday it was the beginning of summer. Now look at it.....today is the last day of August! Where does the time go?

I decided I needed a quick stitching boost so I started "My Pins" by Shepherd's Bush on Thursday while at stitch night with the gals at the LNS. I stitched along happily, but between going out to get dinner and gabbing with the ladies, I only managed to get the heart done. So close! Of course, I had to finish this little dandy up. I used all the supplies in the kit, but I changed the word "MY" to "JEN'S" to personalize it a bit.



I also have to apologize to Faye. I received my LHN exchange from her while I was on vacation and this is the first time I've remembered to mention it. Stop by the LHN Exchange Blog to see her fabulous pillow!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh it's cute & beautiful!! ~ Dawn ~

Marie H. said...

Adorable, very cute!!!bravo!