Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Holiday Start

In celebration of the 4th, I've decided on a new start. I think it will be a perfect piece to go along with my summer fun. I was going to work on SB's "Wave" until I remembered that I had "Seaside Memories" by The Sampler Girl. I've wanted to stitch some Sampler Girl designs but for some reason I never got around to them. With her new sheep series out I figured that I should make some of her patterns a priority on my stitching list.

Please forgive the pictures, but the only blog access I have right now is by smart phone. Anyway, here is "Seaside Memories". I'm going to stitch it on 40ct Vintage Sea Storm by Lakeside Linen and I will be using the called for DMC, WDW and CC threads. I'm really looking forward to stitching this one.

Have a safe 4th!

Happy Stitching!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

7 comments:

Karyn said...

OMW....gorgeous pics :) I can't wait to see your progress...enjoy!

Happy 4th and stay safe
Hugs
Karyn

Missy said...

Great design. I love the colors.

Happy Independence Day to you and yours

hugs
-missy-

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

What gorgeous colors! I love The Sampler Girl patterns.
Can't wait to see your progress on this one!

Jennifer

Karen said...

that's a really cute one! I also have one of hers that i just picked up but the letters are a little off, so i need to double triple check it. It's What Dreadful Hot Weather (something like that). :)
Hope you had a great 4th!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Seems like there's a lot of great holiday starts going on in blog-land!

Carolyn McNeil said...

Looks like seaside memories should be fun to stitch...I'm working on Christmas stuff at the moment. I tend to work opposite the season I'm in...When it's really hot I cool off by working on projects showing snow and ice. when it's really cold I get warm by working on projects with a sun and beach theme....
Happy Stitchin'..
Carolyn
http://www.stitchopedia.com
An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…

diamondc said...

What a beautiful pattern please post your progress.
Catherine