Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Positive Thinking

This hasn't been my week..........but, I'm trying to stay/think positive.

Traveled to a neighboring state for a Peach Festival that didn't exist..........but, we came home with lots of fresh picked peaches anyway.

Got my evaluation at work and raises stunk..........but, I was one of the lucky ones that did get a raise and I, unlike others, still have a job (that I love).

Tried to get my car repaired for the umpteenth time yesterday and it still didn't happen..........but, I'm so lucky to have a wonderful and reliable car.  The repairs are just cosmetic.

Had to take an unneeded day off of work since the car wasn't fixed.........but, I got to stitch while I waited for the car, then I got to have lunch with my BFF and I even got to spend quality time in the afternoon with my Hubby.

Awoke to the sound of water hitting the carpet at 4am this morning thinking that the dog was peeing on the carpet only to realize that my a/c unit is leaking again..........but, the water can be cleaned up and my a/c unit continues to run and blow cold air.

And the most positive thing this week...........I'm almost done with Seaside Memories by The Sampler Girl.  Just a few more words and motifs to go!







The moral.........stay positive!  Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Robin said...

That a girl Jennifer. Keep up those positive thoughts. There is always someone worse off. I tend to get myself wrapped around the axle at times and get myself in a tizzy and I have to remember the good things and the good accomplishments and not the overwhelming list of to-dos! Keep on smilings and being upbeat.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...a mythical Peach Festival...I had to laugh! In my mind I saw the Griswolds from that movie "Vacation" when they traveled all the way across the country to Wally World only to find it closed for repairs. ha!
You are certainly being put through the wringer lately. Crying will just give you a headache, so you may a well laugh about it!

Karen said...

what a week, thank god tomorrow is friday! :) you are just cruising right along on this piece.

Meadows08 said...

There's a lot of positive's in there! Love your Seaside. Great colours and motifs.

Sherry :o) said...

keep thinking positive - it can be trying...but I like to do the woe is me thing and then look at the positive. And if all else fails, watch the evening news - that can be very depressing! have a great weekend Jennifer! Love your stitching progress!

Valerie said...

I love your positive attitude! Keep it up! Love your progress on Seaside Memories!

Justflo said...

Seaside Memories looks great.

You could do with bottling you positive attitude and selling it!

Happy stitching to you.