As I said when I first started this 2011 Crazy January Challenge, I reserve the right to make changes on which patterns I choose to stitch. Well, as you can see on my side bar to the right, I did change up my list of fifteen. Plus, my list of alternates got much bigger as I went farther into the challenge. The reason? Well, there are many, but ultimately
something didn't work out with the pattern that I wanted to start so it would shift down to the "Possible Alternates" area. Then I would end up finding something that wasn't on my list to begin with. Well......the rest is history and the fifteen were started. However, my goal for the rest of the year is to make a start on each pattern that is listed in my "Possible Alternate" area. Of course, I can't guarantee that I won't add a few new things into the mix during 2011.
Now, on to a couple of pictures of the rest of my starts. I believe I left off at number six. So without further ado, here is seven and eight........
 |
Letter 'H"
Letters by Nora Corbett (Mirabilia Designs) |
 |
Rose Garden
by Blackbird Designs
(over one inspired by Peggy Lee....thanks Peggy!) |
That's it for now. I hope to grab a few minutes again soon so that I can show you some more starts.
Happy Stitching!
8 comments:
Good luck! I admire people who have risen to the challenge - it intimidated me!
Like Beth I too have such admiration for those who have taken on this "crazy" challenge. I didn't dare to dream that I would stick to it.
I am so glad to see someone else doing Rose Garden over-one. I can't wait to see your progress! I am very pleased with mine and know you will love stitching it over one.
You change that list all you want - Have fun !!!
Your not the only one that changed your list, my main focuss was to have fun with the challenge which I think we all did. Love your pics of your starts
Nice starts - I am still in awe of all the challenge pieces I've beem looking at (and adding to my list)!!
Good for you to do an over one piece. I chickened out on that! :-)
Congratulations on finishing this crazy challenge. :o) I will enjoy watching you bring all these to life.
Not sticking to the original list is part of this challenge, lol. There are no rules other than to choose 15 projects and start them. And yes, that's what you are doing, aren't you? I love this challenge as much as you do and I will also add some new starts during the following weeks, because the re were more than 15 projects that caught my interest, lol. Looking forward to seeing the next projects.
Post a Comment