Here it is, the last of my crazy starts. I started this on the 15th of this month. I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with this one!
 |
Beyond My Heart
by Blackbird Designs |
In other news, I finally got some pictures of Mouline Rouge last night. I'm hoping to upload them and show them soon. Stay tuned!
Happy Stitching!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your 15 starts! I would have a hard time deciding which one to work on throughout the year. What's your plan? Rotation? Just one at a time?
Wonderful start!
I envy all who have made the commitment to this "crazy" challenge.
Can't wait to see the pictures of Mouline Rouge.
Congrats on making it to 15. It was a hard challenge. I am slamost finished with my first project of the challenge.
Good luck!!
CJ
Beyond my heart is SUCH a beautiful pattern. I tried now couple of times already to buy it on Ebay. It will be lovely to watch your progress on this one. And on the other ones as well. All your 15 charts are lovely. :)
Post a Comment