Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, May 30, 2011

It Never Fails

Just when you seem to get ahead, things get pushed behind.  We woke up at 3am this morning to water dripping from the ceiling in the second bedroom.  Our hot water heater is at it again, and it is less than 3 years old.  Honestly, I don't think that it is the water heater as much as it is the person who installed it.

So, now we wait.  I called this morning and we are supposed to have someone stopping by at 2pm.  It's now past 2:30pm.  I've more than surpassed my level of patience with this matter.  Once this is rectified I will be finding another HVAC person.

At least I have a fabulous mother in law that fed us breakfast and made sure that we had a nice shower today.  At this rate we may be there again tomorrow!

UGH!

8 comments:

Mouse said...

oh nooooo ... hope you get it sorted out soon :) love mouse xxx

Maggee said...

Of course, you KNOW I can recommend a person to you... Sorry to hear of this trouble. Hugs.

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, man, that really sucks. I hope you get the problem fixed (properly, this time) soon. And I hope you find a better HVAC person soon too!!

Anonymous said...

What a bad luck. Hope it gets fixed soon. :(

Nancy said...

Sorry you have had such a rotten day! Hope tomorrow is better!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Not a good way to end the weekend. I hope by now that you've had your water heater full repaired and/or replaced and that all is well.

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Oh girl, we have had the same thing happen about 2 weeks ago here. Our unit is only 3 years old and we FINALLY got someone to show up to fix it. The condensor pan shattered into 6 pieces so all the water just dripped through the ceiling onto hardwood floors. Now the other one is broke this week.

Hope you get it all straightened out.....and hope you have people that really show up when they say they are to fix it.....

Jennifer

Robin said...

What crappy way to start the day! We were replacing he heaters about every two or three years until a new guy installed the last one on two by fours (maybe one by twos?) so the hw heater does not sit on the ground and air can circulated. Must be the charm. This one is ten year old at least! Hope your the rest of your week goes better.