Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Friday, May 13, 2011

RAK'in Robin

Earlier this year Robin (no blog) gifted me with not one, but three OOP Blackbird/Loose Feathers charts that have been on my wish list.  (See here and here.)  She was more than generous and I felt the need to repay her kindness.

So, needle in hand I created this:


And after a quick lesson on my sewing machine I turned that into this:

Rose Garden by Blackbird Designs

Robin sent me the sweetest thank you note.  I've already put it in my 2011 stitching journal to remind me of the generosity and camaraderie of fellow stitchers.

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Robin is sure to love the beautiful cushion you made for her!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely cushion you made for Robin. :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Thank you again, Jennifer, for my sweet pincushion! It is perfect!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Nicole said...

Oh wow, that's beautiful!! What a sweet gift for Robin! :)