3:45pm........
So much for those beautiful bright blue skies from this morning. I noticed the clouds beginning to invade the horizon on my way back to work at the end of the lunch hour. Now the sky is cloudy and grey with a few light white patches. I don't think that we have that "snow sky" look just yet.
I've been "watching" the weather forecasts online all afternoon. Since this morning the total "accumulation potential" has shifted from 4" - 8" to 6" - 12" for our area.
That having been said, after lunch I decided to go ahead and prepare some work to take home. I've printed all the necessary papers out of all the necessary programs and I've gathered everything that I will need so that I can put in a few "working hours" while I'm at home this weekend (assuming this snow will really fall).
Hopefully I will have some more updates soon.......
Keeping you up to date ..... I hope haha
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment