Last night I came home to a new door handle on the sliding glass door and a spaghetti dinner. Woo-Hoo! You don't know how long I've been begging Hubby to fix the door.......I figured that since I went out and bought the supplies that he would be more than happy to fix it. After all, he uses that door much more than I do. He's the one who had to open it with half a handle! I guess being jobless is starting to get to him and he is slowly finding things to do around the house that make him feel useful again.
I also worked on Block 3 of SoHRH by Carriage House Samplings last night. Sorry for the bad snap, but what do you expect for 7am and no light?
Well, that's all for now folks. I've got to get to work.
Happy Stitching!
2 comments:
If we put our block 3's together we can meet in the middle! looking good.
Nice progress on block three. Your stitches are very neat.
Post a Comment