Moving on........
So, last night I decided that I wanted to watch Obama's speech. (Or as my BFF calls him O-blame-a. LOL!) While I usually do not agree with most of what he says, he is our President for the next three years and we as a nation must deal with that. (Apologies if you don't have the same political ideas/ideals that I do. I'll try to keep that out of the blog too.) Hubby went off to the gym during the speech (he hates this stuff) and then the MIL decided to call in the middle of it. So, needless to say, I didn't get to hear much of it last night.
But, I did get some stitching time in. I've been trying to work a little bit on SoHRH every night. Some nights are better than others. Last night wasn't as good as the night before, but I digress.
I've decided that as soon as I finish this block I should reward myself with a new start. I'm thinking of Bent Creek's "Swirly Sampler" (thanks for the loan Maggee), but first I must check the fabric stash drawer for suitable fabric. Since Hubby is still looking for work (HA.....don't even get me started on that!) I'm limited to stash on hand. So, what I start may have to change. Maybe I'll spend some time early Sunday morning fondling the stash while Hubby sleeps.
Well, here's to another productive day! Only two more days to this work week!
Happy Stitching!
1 comment:
I say definitely start Swirly Sampler. Keep up with your blog name *grin*
Post a Comment