Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stuck At Work

I know, I know. I really shouldn't complain. But, I've been here since 7:45am! Good thing I'm headed home in a few minutes. (I promise the complaining won't last.....it's just that I'm used to having a less than 40 hour work week from May - December and now its 40+! I'll get over it soon!)

I have been stitching a little on my SoHRH while watching American Idol the last couple of nights. (Isn't it fun to watch American Idiots......I mean Idol during the early stages?) I don't really think that it is enough to warrant a picture, but I'll see how far I get tonight. Maybe there will be one tomorrow. I guess you will just have to wait and see!

Happy Stitching!

No comments: