Text & photographs have been created by me, unless otherwise acknowledged. Please ask for permission before copying or reproducing my photographs.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sorry....

....no pictures today!  Unfortunately, this may be the case for the next couple of weeks.  All I did this weekend was some finishing on my giveaway piece and some model stitching for Crescent Colours.  I'm going to take some pictures of the giveaway suprise when I get home tonight, but I won't be posting those unitl I hear that the package has reached its new home.  It's only fair.  It is a suprise after all!

I plan on devoting all my stitching time to the model this week so I'm aiming for a quick finish.  I'm already one third of the way there!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I'm jumping for joy!!!! I just opened it up from the mail and I LOVE IT, ADORE it and will treasure this box forever.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Jennifer D
Feathers in the Nest
www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com